According to a broadcast sent by the Party Secretary this evening following a peaceful meeting with all the aspirants vying for the chairmanship position in the state of Osun, along with the Governor and some party stalwarts. The primary guidelines were chosen to be in Direct Way.
There will be no election in any place where they already have consensus candidate.
Here’s what you should know:
1. Accreditation from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
2. Voting will begin at 10 a.m. and end at 12 p.m.
3. Electoral personnel will be given a party register to use.
4. The ward electoral body will take the already counted results to the local government collation center for final collation.
5. The names of qualified and screen candidates would be pasted before the primary.