More details of the young lady who jumped into the Lagos Lagoon on Thursday afternoon, November 10, 2022, have emerged online.
Naija News earlier reported that the Lagos State Emergency Agency (LASEMA) announced that a young lady suspected to be in her late 30s jumped into the Lagos Lagoon within the Third Mainland Bridge corridor.
The agency explained that the lady alighted from a cab and jumped into the lagoon.
On further investigation, the driver of the cab alleged that she was in a heated argument with her fiance when she was in his vehicle.
The LRT, Men of Lagos State fire and rescue service, LASWA, and officials of the Department of State Service (DSS) went to the scene of the incident to search for the victim.
As the search for the victim continues today, Friday, below are five things you should know about the lady.
1. The lady is identified as Adetutu Adedokon
2. She is a staff of the Department of State Services, DSS
3. Four months ago, Tutu got a commendation from the Director General, DSS, as the best-unarmed combat operative in her set.
4. Sources disclosed that the diligent staff and unarmed combat instructor stepped into the shoes of her parents who also worked with the plain cloth service.
5. Adetutu reportedly received a surprise engagement from her fiancee a few weeks ago.