You can move to UAE Without a Job offer. As you know UAE has become one of the fastest-growing countries in the middle east. You can apply for the UAE Job Seeker Visa 2023 and go to UAE to search and look for a Job for yourself. There is a very high demand for workers in UAE and applicants from all countries can go without a Job offer from UAE.
The Job Seeker Visa for UAE will allow individuals to live in UAE for 60, 90, or 120 days, during this time they can find employment opportunities.
This Job seeker Visa applies to all major cities of UAE including Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Getting a UAE jobseeker visa just got easier. If you are planning to visit the UAE to look for a job then this new UAE Job Seeker Visa is for you. Read about the eligibility criteria and the steps to apply.
Details About UAE Job Seeker Visa 2023
* Job Country: UAE
* Visa type: Job Seeker Visa
* Who can Apply: The one who is seeking a Job opportunity in UAE
What is UAE Job Seeker Visit Visa?
The UAE Job Seeker Visit Visa is for one to search for new job opportunities without needing a sponsor. So, you do need a Job offer from a UAE employer for this Visa.
The UAE Job Seeker Visa was announced on October 3, 2022. Most in-demand visas for applicants.
Duration of Job Seeker Visit Visa UAE
The Job seeker Visa allows you to stay in UAE for either 60, 90, or 120 days. During this time you have to find and look for employment.
* You do not need a Job offer from UAE Employer
* You do need to work permit
* You can live in UAE for 120 days on a Job seeker Visa.
UAE Job Seeker Visit Visa Cost 2023
The application Fee for the Job seeker visa depends on the number of days you are applying for. The current Visa cost for UAE Job seeker Visit Visa 2023 is as follows:
* 60-day visa will cost: AED 555.75
* 90-day visa will cost: AED 685.75
* 120-day visa will cost: AED 815.75
Note: The Fee may be changed from time to time.
To get a UAE Visit Visa for Job seeking opportunities, he/she must meet the criteria.
* Have skills in one of the following levels (One, Two, and Three) (mentioned below).
* A graduate of 500 universities in the world.
* The year of graduation should not exceed two years from the year of application.
* He/she must hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
Skills that can qualify for UAE Job Seeker Visa
* Level 1: Legislators, managers, and business executives
* Level 2: Professionals in scientific, technical, and human fields
* Level 3: Technicians in scientific, technical, and humanitarian fields
* Level 4: Writing professionals
* Level 5: Service and sales occupations
* Level 6: Skilled workers in agriculture, fisheries, and animal husbandry
* Level 7: Craftsmen in construction, mining, and other craftsmen
* Level 8: Operators and assemblers of machinery and equipment
* Level 9: Simple professions.
UAE Job Seeker Visa Requirements
* This Visa does not require any Sponsor or host.
* A colored photo
* Identity Documents such as Passport and Identity card.
* A copy of the applicant’s passport
* Qualification certificate (attested)
How to Apply for the UAE Job Seeker Visa in 2023
The Application process for the UAE Job seeker visa is Online. Follow the steps below.
Visit the Website https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/visa-and-emirates-id/visit-visas/jobseeker-visit-visa
* Go to the Realted online services at the end of the Page
* Select the type of Job seeker Visa for example 90 days, 60 days, or 120 days.
* Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
* Pay the application fee.
* Submit your application.